Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Committed than Ever

Good morning to everyone. Another beautiful day in ATL.

One of our fans at Motortopia sent this prototype photo of the 2010 Trans Am. Sure looks like a great Pontiac to me!! When I look at this picture I am reminded of the Heritage that GM is leaving behind. An icon of past greatness in America. When we produced what no other country dared; The Muscle Car.

I don't know about you but to me it seems that America needs a signature car other than the newest Buick or a two seater Cadillac to stir our emotions or for that matter the world's emotions. Consider all the people that have joined with us from Iceland and Norway...The world wants US cars.. great cars.... something other than a US Camry...You know? It makes me want to work harder to save Pontiac...and we are making progress.

Thanks everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment