Saturday, October 24, 2009

When less is more

Funny thing happened on Twitter yesterday....(we now have over 1,000 followers).

A Lady from California said two things to me. "Are you competitive?" and "The site doesn't sell me". Were these typical off the cuff Net remarks or were they from someone that actually read the site? While I do not know which for certain, I thought about the comments as the latter. Know what, she's right. Those few words got me thinking about what else we should add to our presentation. (I will admit this is a can't see the forest for the trees situation)

Over the next day or so, we will combine and condense the thoughts about competitiveness and what we believe Pontiac can differentiate in the sea of automobiles. Of equal importance is a condensed version of financial performance we believe is possible with The New Pontiac.

Simple and elegant questions are often better than droning about errors and omissions. Our thanks to Sprite.

Many thanks to each of you reading this and following Savingpontiac.org. Have a Great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment