Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Saturday Morning to all.

A little while ago I sent out a SavingPontiac.org news email to our members. In that mail I outlined our plans for this week to lift our national profile. While our small but stout volunteer staff at Savingpontiac.org can do a great deal with this effort, we are highly reliant on our members and supporters to help with this effort. In that regard, I again, this morning, want to recognize www.UltimateGTO.com for the top of site posting that they have provided to us!!!

In addtion to an update, I asked our members to see if they could push our petition signatures over 1,000 by next Saturday. This is a worthy challenge and WE can do it. If everybody that visits our site or signs our petition tells six friends we will easily exceed 1,000 by next Weekend.

Thanks again to all. I hope your Saturday is a great one. Tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment